With words you can inform and inspire, motivate and animate, paint and make music, address the feeling and the mind.
5 reasons to find your corporate voice with us now:
1. Voice creates personality! It appears lifelike, approachable and, in the best case, has an unmistakable recognition value in campaigns, voice assistants or in service and support.
2. Voice extends the visual identity of the brand! It supports the acoustic communication of a consistent brand experience at all touchpoints.
3. Voice provides a positioning advantage in visually saturated markets! Competitors without voice branding become interchangeable - not you.
4. Voice can draw on existing channels and digital infrastructures! There, customers can be reached directly thanks to it.
5. Voice interacts! Customers can not only hear your brand (campaigns/streaming), but also talk to it (voice assistants/bots).
Best Practice | BOSCH
"By "Bosch Audio Experience" we are referring to the strategic realization of a defined image, sound and voice identity. The project carried out by Bosch and comevis aimed at methodically developing a functional sound architecture created according to CI standards in order to reinforce and secure customer loyalty within the context of service experience."
Director Corporate Design
Robert Bosch GmbH
Voice is the marketing tool of our time.
Use the power and effect of the voice. Vocal interaction with companies and products will become increasingly important in the future.
Every day, more and more users are getting used to interacting with brands and products through voice. Are you keeping up with this development? We design and develop your brand voice - unique, convincing and in tune with the times.
Of course, every brand sounds different. But all too often, messages resemble each other and become interchangeable. That's why it's not just what you say that matters, but also how you say it.
Our voice branding translates your brand identity into language. In this way, we strategically and emotionally enable the vocal positioning of companies, brands and products. By using our unique voice systems, a targeted differentiation from the competition is achieved - synchronized across all sounding touchpoints.
We offer unique special know-how and state-of-the-art tools for acoustic coding
The topic of gender is becoming more and more present, so in addition to written texts and everyday language, the topic of gender should also be considered in terms of sound and voice branding.
So if you think about your voice branding in an inclusive way from the beginning and focus on gendering, you can stand out from the competition and show attitude.
We at comevis will be happy to support you with our expert knowledge and walk an inclusive auditory path with you.
Our VAD.io Creator Tool makes it easy to create gender-sensitive recordings yourself.
Tone of Voice
International Voice Recordings